Monday, September 22, 2014

Working ()



Back with another foodie adventure but this time w Joy & Rae!!!
Went to school to hand up our passports for this Sunday's cruise then headed to Working Title.
Rly love the interior of the café which is sorta indie/messy but cosy at the same time.
I want my future house to be like that, cosy and comfy hehehehe



 
 
 
It's gna be a packed week!
Work tmr, muaythai & class outing on wed, out w SY on thurs, muaythai on fri, work on sat
and setting sail on sunday
YASSSSSSSSSS
 This is how the holidays should be like,
except for the working part.
 
Sometimes I wished I was better in writing, like expressing my thoughts in words.
But most of the time, I've nothing much to express. I don't think too much, I don't give much thought into stuffs. I don't like to think much.
Maybe that's partly why it's hard for me to write.
But when I think, I really do.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment