Saturday, January 10, 2015

Everything in a post

 Lack of updates but well, pls blame dayre!!! 
It's 2015 in a blink of an eye, i just hope everything will go well and everybody will be happy (although I'm alrdy in the first week) 

2014 ended with great and not so great happenings. 
The great ones were times that I spent with people I love and I also tried many new things. (hashtag firsttimes)
The not so great happenings were the plane crashes which caused many people to lose their love ones. It was very disheartening. 

Then soon it was the start of term 4. 
School was sucky and boring... i'm still in the holiday nua mood and didn't even want to pay attention in class but NO I CAN'T 
Last term to go ugh tris pls get yout shit tgt 

Oh and also, SPMT performed for SPOH ytrd and it was great!!! Although i didn't do much as i was the emcee, it was a rly nice experience and opportunity to bond with my CCA mates. 

Thinking of the happy times while typing all these words rly do put a smile on my face. This may be some kind of long shit post to most of the people reading this but this blog is kinda like a reminder for me!!!! 

Cheers to a great year ahead everyone :-) 























No comments:

Post a Comment