Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Back

It've been a good 2 years I guess. I was glad I still had a little space like this to share my experiences and parts of my life here! 
Looking back at all my past blog entries, it hit me so hard that time is passing way too fast. Those days where I was still a year 1 poly student.. and now I am almost done with poly. I've truly learnt and experience a lot. To appreciate and cherish life more. To feel fortunate for what I have. To not compare myself to others. 
Even though I'm not really sure what I really what to do in life now, I'm sure I will find out soon enough and to chase what really makes me happy. 
6 months! And I'll be back with a lot more travel stories and experiences which I will most probably share it here. 
Thank you God for guiding me wherever I am today. 

Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment